Oxford Community Schools welcomes your interest in guest and substitute opportunities. Oxford guest teachers and substitutes are employed through Professional Contract Management, INC. (PCMI), and are paid directly through PCMI.
We are currently accepting candidates for the following:
- Guest teachers – OCS guest teachers must have official transcripts showing completion of at least 90 credit hours at a regionally accredited four-year college or university, or a State of Michigan Certification, and successfully pass livescan criminal history records check.
- Sub Paraprofessional – OCS sub paraprofessionals must successfully pass livescan criminal history records check.
- Noon Aide – OCS noon aides must successfully pass a livescan criminal history records check.
Interested Candidates, please follow the steps below:
- Livescan Fingerprint Request form and instructions – print form and complete livescan criminal history records check.
- Criminal Conviction History form – print and sign. Applicants with fingerprints on file at another please fill out SECTION 2 in its entirety.
- Acceptable Use Policy and signature page – read and agree to policy, print and sign signature pag (page 8).
- PCMI Application Instructions – one-page guide to the application process with PCMI.
- Complete the PCMI Application – complete online at www.pcmiservices.com.
- Return items 1,2, & 3 to the Human Resources Office – we are located on the second floor of the administration offices.
You are welcome to visit the OCS Human Resources Office to receive a printed copy of these documents. We are happy to meet with you to discuss the process. Please contact us with any questions.