Welcome to Oxford Elementary
International Baccalaureate World School
STAFF MISSION: The Oxford Elementary School community develops and inspires responsible leaders who use their individual strength to take action to build a better world for all.
- We are committed to enjoying a fun and engaging environment.
- We are committed to having a safe and positive learning environment.
- We are committed to recognizing and supporting all learning styles.
- We are committed to living the IB Learner Profile.
- We are committed to celebrating individual uniqueness.
- We are committed to enjoying a bully free environment.
- We are committed to modeling the importance of life-long learning.
- We are committed to challenging students to take risks.
STUDENTS' DREAM: Our dream is to have a fun time at school without worrying about bullies. We want to become more knowledgeable and learn more about the world.
- We promise to be green.
- We promise to follow the learner profile.
- We promise to welcome new students.
- We promise to pay attention in all classes.
- We promise to keep the school clean.
- We promise to follow our essential agreements.
- We promise to include everyone.
- We promise to show self-control with our bodies and voices.
Click for current edition Current Lunch Menu
HOURS OF OPERATION
Regular Day: 8:57 - 3:59
Office Hours: 8:15 - 4:15
109 Pontiac Street
Oxford, MI 48371
248.969 5085 Fax
Emergency Line: 248.969.5070
Jeff Brown, Principal
Donna Weis, Administrative Assistant
| IB World School
||Michigan Green School
||2008 Education Excellence